Please close this page once you have finished reading it (or click the browser's back button to return to your previous page)
Completing the questionnaire
This questoinnaire will take around 1 hour and 25 minutes to complete.
You can log back in at anytime to complete it - but don't leave it till the last minute!
IMPORTANT: From time to time, please click the "Save unfinished page" button on the bottom of the page - this will ensure that your individual responses are saved, and in the event that your connection is lost (more likely when using a mobile device), you can simply log back in and continue where you left off.
If you receive a "422 Error" it means that you have an expired application page open in another browser tab (like this page). Restart your browser, or close the tab, then log back in and complete your application. And remember to save your answers regularly.
Generally, the error message will provide instructions and options to remedy the issue - please read them before contacting support.
DO NOT USE EMOTICONS/EMOJIS IN YOUR ANSWERS! (you will not be able to submit your answers until they're removed).
Forgot your password?
No problems - just click the 'forgot password' link on the sign in page. If you don't immediately receive an email, check your spam/junk folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll need to provide the following photos as part of the application:
- A head and shoulders photo.
- A full length photo
These photos must have been taken in the past 6 weeks.
Please film a (no longer than) 2 MINUTE video introducing yourself, and why you believe you deserve to find love.
A few tips about your video:
- The video submissions must be NO LONGER than 2 minutes.
- Make sure your face can be clearly seen on the video.
- Make sure your voice can be clearly heard on the video.
- Watch your video back! If you can’t hear or see yourselves neither can we.
- Please remember you are trying out to be a contestant, not a presenter so just BE YOURSELF!!
- Video can be recorded on your smartphone, laptop or a camera. Make it easy for yourself!
*If you are experiencing issues please use the Chrome Browser - we DO NOT recommend any version of Internet Explorer.
You can upload most video types to your application.
The larger the file, the longer it will take, however (and this is also dependant on your internet connection).
Your video is likely to be larger than 100MB and this may take more than an hour to upload - please bear this in mind.
Please be patient while it uploads.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU REDUCE THE SIZE OF YOUR VIDEO PRIOR TO UPLOADING:
- On your computer (MAC OR PC) download the free video converter: www.macroplant.com/adapter
- On your iPhone/iPad you can use the Video Compressor application
- On your Android device you can use the Video Compress application
Once installed, (and any additional plugins are updated), follow these steps (this applies to the "Adapter" application, but can also be used as a guide to any other compression app that you use):
- Add your video by dropping or browsing to it from your hardrive.
- From the right hand panel, choose a "Destination" to where you'd like to save your compressed video
- From the 'Video" section choose "mpeg4" as the encoder.
- From the "Resolution" section, choose a smaller size from the dropdown (eg 720x480) (you can see in the output window, the change to the video as you select the different sizes) - this will reduce the file size most effectively from the original and won't degrade the quality. For "Quality", select "High"
- If you want to reduce the time length of your video, choose the "Trim" option and adjust the start and end points of your video.
If you experience issues AFTER following these instructions, please contact support.
Make sure you check that your video plays before uploading it - otherwise you will experience an error.
Castasugar is not in any way affiliated with Macroplant or other third party applications mentioned here - and there are many other free apps that you can use to achieve the same results.